About This Course
Cloudera's OnDemand training course for CDP Public Cloud provides the fundamental knowledge necessary to carry out the planning, provisioning, configuration, monitoring, and management tasks required of an administrator for the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) Public Cloud deployment. This course uses the CDP web interface extensively and also provides information about the use of the CDP Command Line Interface (CLI).
Payment and Registration
You can purchase this as part of our Full Library subscription.
- Purchase the full OnDemand library (includes courses for developers, administrators, and data analysts)
Through instructor-led discussion and demonstrations, you will learn how to:
- Describe the architecture and key components of CDP Public Cloud
- Access and navigate the CDP Public Cloud web interface
- Understand and use important features of the CDP Management Console
- Configure an Identity Provider (IdP) for identity federation
- Set up users and groups with appropriate access and roles
- Register an environment to connect CDP with a public cloud provider account
- Configure and manage Data Hub clusters
- Provision and configure data warehouses and machine learning workspaces
- Describe the role of SDX services, such as Apache Ranger and Apache Atlas, in data security and governance
- Use Cloudera Manager and Workload Manager for monitoring and management
- Troubleshoot clusters, services, and jobs
- Set up and use Replication Manager for backup, recovery, disaster recovery, and data migration
- Install, configure, and use the CDP Command Line Interface (CLI)
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is best suited to systems administrators. Students should have experience working in a Linux environment with standard Linux system commands. Students should be able to read and execute basic Linux shell scripts and have some experience with the JSON data format. In addition, it is recommended for students to have some operational experience with cloud computing practices and exposure to big data concepts and applications.