About This Course
This course introduces the Cloudera Machine Learning (CML) experience on CDP.
This course includes one hour of video content.
Through video lectures and demonstrations, students will learn how to:
- Recognize the primary capabilities and suitable applications of CML
- Access CML and identify the purpose of each page in the user account context
- Create projects in CML and perform common actions in the project context
- Navigate the CML workbench interface and use it to view and edit code files
- Run code and commands in sessions in CML
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to understand the capabilities of the Cloudera Machine Learning experience and how to navigate in the CML workbench interface.