About This Course
Cloudera's OnDemand training course for CDP Private Cloud Base provides the fundamental knowledge necessary to carry out the planning, provisioning, configuration, monitoring, and management tasks required of an administrator for the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) as a bare metal deployment or as the base for a Private Cloud deployment.
Payment and Registration
You can purchase this as part of our Full Library subscription.
- Purchase the full OnDemand library (includes courses for developers, administrators, and data analysts)
Through instructor-led discussion and demonstrations, you will learn how to:
- Install Cloudera Manager
- Use Cloudera Manager to install a CDP Private Cloud Base cluster
- Configure and monitor the cluster using Cloudera Manager
- Understand, evaluate, and select the most appropriate data storage option
- Optimize cluster performance
- Perform routine cluster maintenance tasks
- Detect, troubleshoot, and repair problems with the cluster
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is best suited to systems administrators who have at least basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of CDP, nor earlier platforms such as Cloudera’s CDH or Hortonworks HDP, is not required.