About This Course
Cloudera Manager is an end-to-end application for managing CDH clusters. Cloudera Manager provides granular visibility into and control over every part of the CDH cluster—empowering operators to improve performance, enhance quality of service, increase compliance, and reduce administrative costs.
With Cloudera Manager, you can easily deploy and centrally operate the complete CDH stack and other managed services. The application automates the installation process, reducing deployment time from weeks to minutes; gives you a cluster-wide, real-time view of hosts and services running; provides a single, central console to enact configuration changes across your cluster; and incorporates a full range of reporting and diagnostic tools to help you optimize performance and utilization. Cloudera Manager also provides an API you can use to automate cluster operations.
In these demonstration videos, you will learn how Cloudera Manager helps you:
- Deploy and configure Hadoop clusters
- Manage user roles on a cluster
- Monitor cluster health
- Configure cluster health alerts
- Enable custom reporting
- Aggregating cluster log files
- Configure dynamic resource management
- Troubleshoot query performance
- How Cloudera Manager enables predictive support
- Using the upgrade wizard
- Create custom alerts
- Read and interpret cluster utilization reports