About This Course
This course presents an overview of Apache Hadoop and how it can help decision-makers meet business goals, providing a fundamental introduction to the main components of Hadoop and its use cases in various industries. It is a good starting point for any role or set of objectives and is part of the data analyst learning path.
This course includes two hours of video content. There are no hands-on exercises.
Through video lectures, participants will explore the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The occasions on which Hadoop is the appropriate platform for managing and analyzing data
- The ways organizations in different verticals are using Hadoop to maximize the value of data
- How Hadoop fits into the existing hardware, software, and data environment
- What you need to know about choosing Hadoop for your company
- Which resources are necessary to effectively deploy Hadoop in development and production
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is best suited to anyone who wants the big picture of Hadoop in the enterprise: CTOs, CIOs, technical managers, architects, data analysts, developers, administrators. A basic level of technical proficiency is valuable. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.